Online Exclusive$58.17 $89.50
Online Exclusive$45.17 $69.50
Online Exclusive$42.57 $65.50
Online Exclusive$51.67 $79.50
WHAT ARE WIDE WIDTH SHOES AND BOOTS?
Nobody does wide width women’s shoes like us. Unlike most other retailers, every style of Torrid footwear is rated WW for “Extra Wide Width.” That means shoes and boots that are incredibly comfortable, all the way from size 6 to size 13.
Why do we do this? Because we make all our wide width shoes and boots—everything from sandals to wedges to heels to sneakers to flats to boots and booties—just for you. That means going beyond stylish, beautiful shoes and boots you’ll love to look at. They need to be comfortable on your feet all day and all night, day after day. When you see that extra wide width (WW) designation, that’s what you should expect. Just imagine your feet smiling.
WHAT MAKES OUR WIDE WIDTH SHOES AND BOOTS UNIQUE?
We make our extra wide width footwear specifically for you. Most “wide” shoes and boots simply add width to the footbed, but don’t account for the volume of a larger foot. We make all of our footwear—every single one of our shoes, booties and boots—with an extra-wide base and more room overall to accommodate your whole foot. Our double layer of padding cushions your foot for all-day comfort. We include design details like elastic and moveable ankle straps for extra stretch and the perfect fit. We measure every shoe on a live model to make sure we get the fit just right for you. And our boots come in both Wide Calf and Extra Wide Calf options. Which all is to say that our extra wide width shoes are ultra comfortable and made to complete every outfit you own.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FEET FOR THE PERFECT FIT
Follow these simple steps to make sure you get the right size and fit in our extra wide width shoes, booties and boots.
- Gather Your Materials. You’ll need a piece of paper, a pen, a ruler and your own foot.
- Trace Your Foot. Step on the paper in a pair of socks. Trace the outside of your foot. (Don’t get ink on your socks!)
- Grab Your Ruler. Using the ruler, measure the outline of your foot on the paper from the heel to the longest toe.
- Measure the Width of Your Foot. Using the ruler, measure the widest part of the outline of your foot.
- Use Our Size Chart. Match your measurements to our handy size chart in the description of each boot or bootie.
- Find the perfect pair. Bask in the ahhh-level comfort of your new favorite pair of shoes.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR CALVES FOR THE PERFECT BOOT FIT
Select styles of our boots come in both Wide Calf and Extra Wide Calf options. To find out the right fit for you, follow these simple steps.
- Gather Your Materials. All you need is a measuring tape and your bare calf.
- Take Your Measurement. Wrap the measuring tape around the widest part of your calf. Try not to leave a gap. Take note of the width in inches.
- Use Our Size Chart. Visit torrid.com and match your measurements to our Calf Measurements Chart in the description of each boot or bootie.