HOW CAN WE HELP
HOW CAN WE HELP
United States: 1.866.867.7431 International: 1.626.603.3190
Mon - Fri: 6am - 7pm PT | Sat: 7am - 7pm PT | Sun: 7am - 6pm PT
Torrid LLC doing business as Torrid ("Torrid", "we," "us," or "our") is pleased to offer mobile communication services to help you get the latest information about events, offers, and promotions that we offer. You may opt-in to our mobile communications service to receive mobile text messages ("Texts") from our "SMS Service" and to receive voice calls ("Calls") from us by texting JOIN to 867743. If you elect to receive such Texts and Calls, we may send you alerts for special events, special offers, discount codes, or other communications that we believe may interest you, via text (SMS) messages or voice calls, which we may make or send through various means, such as manually dialed, autodialed or prerecorded means, to your mobile phone. (The SMS service and our voice call services to your mobile phone are collectively referenced as the "Torrid Mobile"). You may opt-out of Torrid Mobile at any time by texting STOP to 867743.
By electing to receive text messages or voice calls from us to your mobile phone, you are agreeing to these Torrid Mobile - Terms & Conditions. Among other things, you consent to being contacted by or on behalf of Torrid by text message or by voice calls to the mobile phone number(s) you provide or indicate, for any purpose (including sales, marketing, and promotional offers), by any means (including an automatic dialing system or prerecorded calls) regardless of whether the number(s) you provide is listed on the federal Do-Not-Call Registry or any state equivalent. Note that your consent is not required for you to buy any goods or services from us.
Managing the SMS Service
To Unsubscribe or Cancel.If you wish to stop receiving text messages from us, text STOP via your mobile phone to 867743 if you wish to cancel all text message alerts. Any request to cancel or unsubscribe from text messages may take up to 48 hours to be processed.
For Help.For additional information or assistance regarding our SMS Service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.866.867.7431 or text HELP to 867743.
Wireless Service Providers
- Our Torrid Mobile services are available only to our customers who have a registered, active mobile phone that is enabled for text messaging. They are available for most mobile phones from most U.S. wireless service providers. United States participating carriers include:
Alltel, Appalachian Wireless, AT&T, Bluegrass Wireless, Boost, Boost Unlimited, Cellcom, Cellular South, Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Centennial Wireless, Cincinnati Bell, Cingular, Cricket Communications, Dobson, Immix, Metro PCS, Nextel, nTelos, Republic Wireless, Revol, Sprint, T-Mobile, Unicel (Rural Cellular), US Cellular, Verizon, Virgin Mobile US, West Central Wireless. This list may be updated from time to time and additional carriers may be added. Torrid Mobile is only available to residents of the continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. territories. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Viewing site content via WAP (Wireless Application Protocol) requires interactive mobile devices capable of viewing WML (Wireless Markup Language).
- You agree to provide a valid mobile phone number that you are authorized to use.
- If you enroll with Torrid Mobile, we may send any text messages through your wireless service provider in order to deliver them to you. You agree that your wireless service provider is acting as your agent in this capacity.
- We do not charge a fee to participate in our Torrid Mobile services. However, you acknowledge and agree that your wireless service provider may charge you for sending or receiving text messages as part of the SMS Service and/or there may be additional charges from your wireless providers that may apply. Message and data rates may apply. You should check with your wireless service provider for text message and data rates. You will be solely responsible for any fees charged by your mobile carrier for any and all Texts that you send to, or receive from, us. Message frequency varies, but we expect to send you up to 8 promotional text messages per week.
- The SMS Service will be discontinued to you if you change wireless service providers or if your wireless service is deactivated for the mobile phone number you provide us. You will need to re-activate the SMS Service in those situations if you wish to continue receiving text message alerts from us.
Delivery of Text Messages.
- We may use an automatic dialing system to deliver text messages to you. The Federal Communications Commission defines an "automatic telephone dialing system" or autodialer as equipment that has the capacity to store or produce telephone numbers to be called and to call such numbers. 47 C.F.R. § 64.1200.
- The SMS Service may not be encrypted and our text messages to you may include personal or confidential information about you, such as your account activity or status. You agree to protect your mobile phone or mobile device that receives information through the SMS Service and not to let any unauthorized person have access to the information we provide to you through the SMS Service.
- The information in any text message may be subject to certain time lags and/or delays. We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any text messages, as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your mobile service operator.
- Data obtained from you in connection with our Torrid Mobile services may include your mobile phone number, your carrier's name, and the date, time and content of your text messages to us, as well as other information that you provide.
- You will never receive a text message from us that asks you to send any sensitive personal or financial information such as your Social Security number. If you ever receive such a request for sensitive or personal information, do not respond to the message and call us at email@example.com or 1.866.867.7431 to report the incident.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, cost and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) arising from your provision of a mobile phone number that is not your own or your violation of any applicable federal, state, or local law, rule, regulation or ordinance, and arising from your use of Torrid Mobile services. Your obligations under this paragraph shall survive even after you unsubscribe from receiving text messages or calls from us or after we terminate Torrid Mobile services or these Torrid Mobile - Terms & Conditions.
- We reserve the right to terminate Torrid Mobile services, in whole or in part, at any time without notice.